Capturing Clinical Expertise
Capturing Clinical Expertise
Saveetha Dental College,Chennai is proud to announce its 3rd International Conference on case reports and cases series, ShowCASE 2017, February 10-11. The aim of this congress is to bring together a wealth of cases that will serve as a knowledge base for the young clinicians as well as experience practitioners. The cases presented in this congress and also cases provided by stalwarts like you will be published in a compact disc and given to all delegates registered for the conference. It will be our honour and privilege to have you participate in ShowCASE 2017 and to show case your excellent clinical work.
Thank You All !!!
PAPER PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
10 and 11 February 2017
International conference exclusive for case report and case series.
All cases will be published in conference proceedings journal.
All delegates will receive a compact disc with all the cases presented for the conference.
Each participant can present upto 2 paper or poster presentation.
Participants can request " in absentia" through mail.
Master Award of medal and cash prize for every speciality.
Registration includes of Registration Kit, compact disc with all case reports presented for Showcase2017, Publication of your cases presented at the conference, Lunch and High Tea for two days.
1. Hard copy of the abstract shall not be considered
2. Abstract submission should be done online only along with the images uploaded in the abstract form made available
3. Each delegate can present up to 2 Papers or Posters. This can be Case report or Case series
4. Separate abstract forms should be filled and submitted online for each presentation
5. Acceptance of submission is subject solely at the discretion of the scientific committee, whose decision shall be final
6. Last date of submission of abstract is 20th Jan, 2017
7. All cases shall be published in the proceeding's book and conference proceeding’s journal as per general norm unless requested otherwise by the respective authors
1. Certificates shall be awarded to the “Best Paper” and “Best Poster” under each speciality session
2. "Master Award" participants are expected nominate themselves by checking the “Apply” box in the Master Award Category
3. Later requests for nomination shall not be entertained “Master Award” winners shall receive a Medal, Certificate and Cash Award for Rs 5000 ₹.
4. “Master Award” winner selection shall be done either by the contributor of the award or by an external judge
1. The maximum entries for paper presentation are restricted to 2 per participant
2. Each Paper should be presented by a single delegate only
3. The Presentation Abstract should clearly call-out if it is a Clinical Case Report or a Case Series
4. The abstract should contain a brief introduction, case report, discussion, uniqueness of modality/material applied for CASE PRESENTATION
5. Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at any other meeting are not allowed
6. The total duration of the paper should not exceed 7 minutes
7. The time assigned for discussion post presentation is 2 minutes
8. Participants are expected to Strictly Adhere to the stipulated time
1. The Poster presentation should not be an e-poster
2. The maximum entries for poster presentation are restricted to 2 per participant
3. Each Poster should be presented by a single delegate only
4. The Presentation Abstract should clearly call-out if it is a Clinical Case Report or a Case Series
5. Please follow the abstract form for presentation category
6. Posters has to be printed on a glossy/Matt paper
7. Posters Size (portrait): Maximum width: 90cm, Maximum Height: 180cm. Stapler for mounting shall be available
8. Poster number provided by the committee should be incorporated in the poster
9. Posters should include author name. It should have a clear structure and layout with minimum amount of text
10. Presenters are allowed 4 minutes for presentation and 1 minute for discussion